SBL Chininum Sulphuricum
It acts primarily on the nutritive system, afterwards on the other parts; affects chiefly the intestinal canal, then the brain, the genital and urinary organs, and finally the extremities and the skin.
Uses of SBL Chininum Sulphuricum (3x - 6X)
- It is a powerful antispetic and helps to overcome high body temperature only if the symptoms match with that of those mentioned.
- Chininum Sulphuricum is well indicated for Immediate and rapid decrease in red blood cells and reduction in hemoglobin leading to Anemia, polynuclear leucocytosis (increased WBC).
- Headache of malarial origin, person who is unable to stand for a long time.
- Red rash over whole body with severe stinging pains is relieved well with chininum sulph.
- Chininum Sulphuricum is used for Acute Articular multiple joint pain.
- Assist in healing sicknesses associated with the liver, like jaundice and hepatitis, enlargement of Liver and spleen due to Malaria.
Common symptoms of SBL Chininum Sulphuricum (3x - 6X)
- Special action on Auditory nerve (ear) and symptoms like Ringing buzzing and roaring in ears with ear problem is resolved well with Chininum sulphuricum.
- Respiration short and difficult due to over work.
- Great paleness of the buccal cavity. Erosion of the gums, and of the wall of the buccal cavity, with violent pain and gangrenous crusts.
- Symptoms associated with indigestion, diarrhea, gas, and stomach ulcers are sometimes eased by it.
Important indicated symptoms of SBL Chininum Sulphuricum (3x - 6X)
- Periodicity of the complaints that occur every day at the same time. For Malaria when body temperature rises at a fixed time everyday and all the three stages of high body temperature are prominent.
- Violent colic.Colic in the morning near the region of the stomach. Tearing, cutting pains in the abdomen, with frequent, small, irritable pulse.
- Sensitivenss of the spine with pain extending to the neck and head. Pain in the last cervical area is indication of Chininum sulphuricum.
- Pain in the back and tenderness to the touch of the cervical, Limb Trembling. Cracking in the shoulder.
- Small amount of urea with excess of uric acid, bloody urine.
- Constipation, soft stool difficult to eject.
- External heat, with dryness of the mouth and the gullet, obstinate constipation.
- Tendency to fall while walking in the street; also with perspiration on the chest, redness of the face, convulsive movements of the muscles, and rapidity of pulse
- Sweat all over the body with shivering of the body.
- Great heat of the skin, sweating all over even when quiet is relieved well with Chininum sulphuricum.
- Bloody urine unattended with pain or uneasiness.
Cause for the complaints in SBL Chininum sulphuricum (3x - 6X)
Abuse of quinine (antimalarial drugs)
10 to 11 am, touch
yawning, pressure, bending forward.
Reactions with SBL Chininum Sulphuricum (3x - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of SBL Chininum Sulphuricum (3x - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.