Uses of Cinchona Officinalis(3X - 6X)
- In fluid loss from the body where exhaustion and weakness is present, china helps in giving strength.
- China has the ability to treat conditions such as anaemia, breathlessness, cholecystitis, chronic fatigue syndrome, diarrhoea, fever, gastritis, headache and migraine, inflammatory bowel disease, myalgia and neuralgia, high body temperature, spleenomegaly.
- It helps to overcome the weakness after debilitating diseases.
Common symptoms of Cinchona Officinalis (3X - 6X)
Debility and other complaints after excessive loss of fluids, blood-letting are treated well by China.
- Haemorrhages that are profuse, with faintness,loss of sight and ringing in the ears indicates use of china.
- Great flatulence, with sensation as if the abdomen were packed full; is resolved with help of Cinchona Officinalis.
Important indicated symptoms of Cinchona Officinalis(3X - 6X)
- China helps to minimise/reduce the high rise of temperatures, with chills and sweats.
- China helps to relieve post operative gas pains, flatulence, stomach pains.
- It helps to stimulate the spleen, bone marrow and tissues responsible for synthesis and maintainence of red blood cells.
- It treats the muscle spasms and helps in relaxation.
- It is helpful in pain loacted in right hypochondrium.
- Gall-stone colic with Liver and spleen swollen and enlarged, China helps to reduce the pains and swellings.
- Jaundice, Internal coldness of stomach and abdomen is well treated by Cinchona.
- Chill generally in forenoon, commencing in breast; thirst before chill, and little and often, debilitating night-sweats, free perspiration caused by every little exertion is treated well by China.
slight touch, least draft of air
hard pressure on painful parts
Reactions with Cinchona Officinalis (3X - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Cinchona Officinalis (3X - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases- a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.