Tinospora Cordifolia(Mother Tincture)
The stem of the plant is used to make the medicine. Though the whole plant is also used due to its medicinal properties, yet the stem is used due to its medicinal properties.
Common Name: In Hindi it is known Giloy.
Other Names: Gulancha Tinospora, Guduchi, Gulvel, Gurcha
Causes & Symptoms for Tinospora Cordifolia
- Giloy, is mainly useful in lowering the temperature of body, for raised temoerature where it helps by regulatng and monitoring the temperature.
- Tinospora Cordifolia is an immumo modulator, and helps in improving the immunity of the person by combatting and fighting against a disease and increasing the
- resistance power of the body. It build Inner strength against germs and viruses.
- It helps to improve the WBC count.
- Tinospora Cordifolia is useful in enlarged spleen.
- Giloy is used to purify blood, it helps to remove the toxins and checks the acne, pimple, psoriasis and eczema troubles.
Head and Mind:
Giloy is used as a brain tonic, as it helps to improve the concentration and memory to recall and recollect things.
It is used in complaints of forgetfullness and headache, migraine complaints.
Giloy significantly decreases sneezing and nasal itching, discharge, and stuffy nose, useful in respiratory complaints.
It is beneficial for people who have liver diseases, hence used in complaints of alcoholic people.
It has an anti inflammatory action, hence used in Multiple Joint pains and swellings. Useful in Arhthritic and Joint related complaints.
Giloy tones the reproductive organs and so is said to improve the sperm motility and also improves the sperm count.
Tinospora Cordifolia provides relief from urinary complaints, like Burning urination with pus in the urine is relieved with the medicine.
Constant desire to pass urine.
It promotes overall health and also provides relief in heart palpitations.
It is useful in regulation of your sugar levels if they are on a higher side.
Giloy is used in females for the complaints of White discharge, allergic conditions.
It helps in early wound healing, relieves excess of itching and burning sensation of hands and feet.
It helps in regeneration of Red blood cells hence used in Anemia.
Side effects of Tinospora Cordifolia
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Giloy drops the sugar levels if taken without guidance, hence do take it under guidance.
Dosage and rules while taking Tinospora Cordifolia
Tinospora Cordifolia 1X, 3X, 6 or mother tincture gives good results.
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.