Wheezal WL-37 Sinusitis Drops
Sinuses have the same mucous membrane lining as the nose. Sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. The inflammation could be caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus. The infection may also be the result of an allergic or autoimmune reaction - when the immune system attacks healthy cells. Inflammation of the sinuses nearly always occurs with inflammation of the nose.
For Sinus Aches and Catarrh
- Weakness, mild fever, headache, pain behind the eyes and nasal discharge.
- Swelling over the face, because of inflammed sinus.
- Aco. Nap
- Ars. Alb
- Ferrum Phos
- Hydrastis can
- Kali bi
- Kali Iod
- Merc Iod Fla
- Puls Nig
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Aco. Nap: Smell acutely sensitive. Pain at root of nose. Coryza much sneezing; throbbing in nostrils. Red, hot, flushed, swollen face. Tingling in cheeks and numbness.
- Ars. Alb: Nose feels stopped up. Sneezing without relief. Hay-fever and coryza; worse in open air; better indoors. Burning and bleeding. Tearing needle-like pains; burning pains on the face. Burning in eyes.
- Belladonna: Heat, redness, throbbing and burning, Tingling in tip of nose. Red and swollen. Bleeding of nose, with red face. Coryza; mucus mixed with blood.
- Ferrum Phos: First stage of colds in the head, Red, inflamed, with burning sensation in the eyes and nose. Flushed; cheeks sore and hot.
- Hydrastis can: Thick, tenacious secretion from posterior nares to throat. Watery, excoriating discharge. Dull, pressing frontal pain, Myalgic pain in scalp and muscles of neck, Sinusitis, after coryza.
- Kali bi: Tough, elastic plugs from nose; leave a raw surface. Inflammation extends to frontal sinuses, with distress and fullness at root of nose. Coryza, with obstruction of nose. Violent sneezing. Profuse, watery nasal discharge. Chronic inflammation of frontal sinus with stopped-up sensation.
- Kali Iod: Red, swollen. Tip of nose red; profuse, acrid, hot, watery, thin discharge. Sneezing. Nasal catarrh, involving frontal sinus. Stuffiness and dryness of nose, without discharge.
- Merc I.f: Dull frontal headache, with pain at root of nose. Throbbing pain in forehead and temples. Thick plugs of nasal secretion, with severe frontal headache, some fever and prostration
- Puls Nig: Coryza; stoppage of right nostril, pressing pain at root of nose. Stoppage in evening.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.