Wheezal WL-46 Eosinophilia Drops
Eosinophilia is a higher than normal level of eosinophils. Eosinophils are a type of disease-fighting white blood cell. This condition most often indicates a parasitic infection, an allergic reaction.
- Tingling in limbs with weakness, Coughing, difficult breathing, shortness of breath.
- Muscle wasting, shooting pains in limbs and body, rash on the body, headache.
- Apis Mellifica
- Arsenic Album
- Natrum ars
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Apis Mellifica: Swelling or puffing up of various parts, edema, red rosy hue, stinging pains, soreness, intolerance of heat, and slightest touch dyspnea, breathing hurried and difficult
- Arsenic Album: Great exhaustion after the slightest exertion. Air-passages constricted. Asthma worse midnight. Burning in chest. Suffocative catarrh. Cough worse after midnight; worse lying on back
- Bromium: Dry cough, with hoarseness and burning pain, Tonsils pain on swallowing, deep red, Tendency to infiltrate glands, become hard. Glandular affections.
- Iodum: Great debility, the slightest effort induces perspiration. Joints inflamed and painful. Pain in bones at night. Acute catarrh of all mucous membranes, rapid emaciation, notwithstanding good appetite, and glandular atrophy call for this remedy.
- Natrum ars: Facilitates the termination of the cold and conserves strength and appetite. Aching in arms; worse in shoulder. Pain in anterior crural nerves. Joints stiff.
- Thyroidinum: Acts better with pale patients, Marked sensitiveness to cold Hypothyroidism after acute diseases, i.e, weakness. Dry, painful cough.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.