Wheezal WL-57 Anti-Fungal Drops
Antifungal drops to restrict the growth or cultivation of the infective fungi. A fungus that invades the tissue can cause a disease that's can be restricted to the skin, spreads into tissue, bones and organs or affects the whole body. Symptoms depend on the area affected, but can include skin rash or vaginal infection resulting in abnormal discharge.
Other Indicated symptoms
- Skin rash with discharges, Ringworms,
- Redness, Itching, Burning and blisters, sore feet.
- Tonula cerevisae
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Bacillinum: Useful in Ringworms, Eczema of eyelids.
- Chrysarobunum: Acts as a powerful irritant of the skin and used successfully in skin diseases especially in ringworm, psoriasis, associated with foul smelling discharge and crust formation, Violent itching, thighs, legs and ears. Dry, scaly eruption, especially around eyes and ears, scabs with pus underneath.
- Thuja: Dry skin, with brown spots. Eruptions only on covered parts; worse after scratching. Very sensitive to touch.
- Tonula cerevisae: Boils, recurrent. Itching eczema around ankles
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.