Willmar Schwabe India Agnus Castus Pentarkan (20g)
About Agnus Castus Pentarkan
Regulates the hormonal balance, normalizes menstruation and associated complaints
- Has a regulating effect on the hormone related functions
- Takes care of the Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Effectively deals with suppressed menses due to nervous debility or irregularity of periods in over-sensitive women
- Useful in non-appearing menstrution, accompanied with cold feet and cramps in the uterus
- Takes care of palpitation, sadness and depression due to hormonal imbalance.
Composition of Agnus Castus Pentarkan
Each tablet of 250 mg contains:
Pulsatilla nigricans 3x 25 mg: Helps in suppressed menses from wet feet, nervous debility. Tardy menses. Too late, scanty, thick, dark, clotted, changeable, intermittent menses. Useful in amenorrhea.
Rosmarinus officinalis 2x 25 mg: Violent pains followed by uterine hemorrhage with too early menses.
Apis mellifica 3x 25 mg: Bearing down pains in the ovarian region, profuse discharge of menses.
Agnus castus Q 125 mg: White discharge with diminished sexual desire.
Excipients Q.S. to make 250 mg
Direction of use of Agnus Castus Pentarkan
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets three times daily for prolonged periods. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of Agnus Castus Pentarkan [WSI] are known.
Contra-indications: Hypersensitivity to bee poison.
Interactions: None known up to present.